Early ideas for a vignette experience

I decided to come up with some ideas for a game which could then lead to me using for the final project. I am not entirely sure if I will use this idea for my final project but is something I am interested in using maybe later on for the prototype to see how it turns out.

Something that is personal to me is football and more specifically, Liverpool FC. I have supported Liverpool for most of my life and has played a major part in it. They were once the most successful club in England but have failed to win the league title for the past 30 years coming up short on many occasions.  This year however might be the year they finally win the title as they are currently 22 points clear meaning it is almost certain they will win it. I have an idea for a game in which I use this experience of supporting a football club through it’s worst times and how all these moments make the good times that much better and the euphoria you feel from seeing your club be successful.

Image result for liverpool league



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going up

Main Menu

Audio